on the processing of customers' personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU OJ L 119, p. 1) hereinafter GDPR, you are hereby notified that:
1. the Controller of your personal data is INCANA S.A., with its registered office in Ścinawa, at ul. Witosa 10, 59-330 Ścinawa, NIP (Tax ID No.): 547-200-74-43, KRS (National Court Register No.) 000311708; phone: +48 768 437 080, email: email@example.com.
2. At the Controller’s request, your personal data may be transferred to entities that process personal data, namely to: Technical Controller Evipstudio - Digital Form, ul. Gen Władysława Sikorskiego 20, 59-300 Lubin;
3. The Company does not appoint the Data Protection Supervisor. For all matters relating to data processing, contact the Controller at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The transferred personal data will be processed in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Controller, namely: services, handling of notifications and answering applications;
5. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Controller, but only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
6. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete and limit processing thereof, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing that has been carried out based on the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal;
7. In the absence or withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data and after the period specified in point 4, your personal data held by us will be permanently deleted from our resources and resources of entities to which consent to the transfer of data was granted by you.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals set out in point 4;
9. Your personal data will be processed, profiled in an automated way and in a way other than automated.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;